Workshop runs from 10am until 1pm on all dates
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”
The healing power of food has been known for centuries but somewhere along the way we’ve forgotten how to nourish ourselves properly.
The modern Western diet consists of predominantly of highly processed, convenience products masquerading as food.
Plastic trays filled with nutritionally devoid, sugar, salt and/or fat laden meals have become ‘the norm’ in many households.
A dramatic increase in chronic health conditions.
YOU have the power to change this pattern, you can be in control of your own health and it’s so much easier than you might think.
Eat To Thrive isn’t about fad diets or complicated routines.
It’s all about a fuss free way of eating which means there is no need to count calories or weigh portions
After attending this workshop you’ll never need to feel ‘hangry’, deprived or resentful about following a difficult and unsatisfying diet plan again.
Are you ready to ditch the diet and learn how to Eat To Thrive instead?
During this practical and information-packed half day workshop you’ll:
• discover the link between the food you eat and the way you feel
• understand why you need to nourish your body with real foods
• explore some of the most nutrient dense foods that you can easily incorporate into your meals
• learn simple changes to the way you eat that can result in huge changes in the way you feel
• discover tips and techniques to help you become a nourishment ninja
• receive simple recipe ideas and meal planning tools so that you can put it all into practice afterwards
• get your questions answers
Designed to ignite your passion for healing your body with real food, the workshop will incorporate some interactive breakout sessions so that you can put into practice what you are learning and have a little fun along the way.
You’ll leave feeling empowered and able to make simple changes that will make a big difference to your health and more importantly you have the tools you need to make it happen.
Book your place now to discover how you can begin your journey to vibrant health.
The workshop will be held at:
iCon Innovation Centre